Build Over Agreements Southern Water

If your answers meet our requirements, we will send you an agreement. If not, we will re-educate you to apply for an approved construction agreement that you should pay. There is a discount to pay online. I accept that this application does not authorize the extension provided for by planning or construction rules. It is only when Southern Water Services has given written permission that no work should begin on site. I agree that for the purposes of the Water Industry Act 1991 and the Data Protection Act 1998, the information provided to this application and all accompanying documents may be kept, for all intents and purposes, electronic or other records, such as computer systems and their employees and agents, in connection with the company`s legal water and wastewater companies. Anyone can apply for the contract, including an owner or contractor. The most relevant is the one who is qualified, experienced or insured to create the information folder required for the construction contract. Of course, an entrepreneur may have the experience of the physical work associated with it, but this is completely independent of the experience in design and associated professional liability insurance. The owners of the United Kingdom have no assurance for this work.

First, check to see if your new building is subject to the building code. If this is the case, you can use our building control protocol through your control inspector and you do not need to fill out this form. For more information, see our instructions from Section A: Maps identify the location and size of public sewers and known water distribution points in the locality of the land or terrain. If you can build above or near a domestic channel 160 mm in diameter or less and show that your plans pose a low risk to the pipe, we may be able to grant a self-certified construction agreement. For sewers larger than 160 mm in diameter, you must tell us when construction is complete, so that we can order a ccTV study after construction to check the condition of the sewers. We check CCTV`s surveys before obtaining authorization. First of all, whether the building, or the extension or the basic work, if you have requested a complete agreement, we will contact you within 21 days of your application.