Alberta Separation Agreement Document

For example, if you separated from your spouse at the end of January and reconciled for the months of March, April, May and June, you would count the requirement of one year from the date of separation in June, because you reconciled for more than 90 days. If you and your spouse have children and are planning to divorce, you may need to take the Parenting After Separation (PAS) online course. You can also voluntarily choose the course and learn some useful strategies to help you in your separation. You can find the link to the course here: If you are in a common law relationship that may soon end, you should speak to a family lawyer. This will be to see if a separation agreement is useful. You can also find out if you should create another agreement instead. .